A lot of internet marketing newbie started their online business by joining affiliate programs. If you are one of them, you need to know if you are making these mistakes.Let’s say you already have the perfect affiliate program that matches your interests and skills and the merchant even provide you all the necessary marketing materials to promote your affiliate link. All you need to do now is to get people to buy your stuff.But to the contrary of what the merchant told you, the conversion is not as high as what the merchant is receiving. And before you start suspecting the quality of the product and the merchant’s promise, you need to look at the following tipsYour visitors seldom download the product immediately and this is normal for a buying process. For more detail go to: www.internet-marketing-word.com.Even you will need more convincing proof before you invest into a $47 eBook.That is why you need to get your visitors to join your list before you expose them to the affiliate program. The merchants won’t mind you do that and your visitors certainly won’t mind revealing their details to you if you offer something beneficial to them.This is one of the fatal internet marketing mistakes that some newbie are making. Somehow, they are just reluctant to give anything out for free.But know this; you need to first give before you can receive any profit from your visitors.And it is easy to give away valuable thing. Be it a compact report you have written or other internet marketers’ product that you have rights to distribute.Before you reveal any valuable information to your visitors, you need to get your visitor’s details for further contact.This might sound a little bit stingy but as an internet marketer, you need to warrant your profit to pay for any investment to build your internet marketing business. So, you need to make sure your free material is indeed valuable for a fair trade.If the information you provided is helpful, then you will start to build relationship with your list members. They are going to read your emails because you help them to avoid the possible online marketing mistakes.Most people buy from a trustworthy source. for more detail go to: www.free-ad-system.com.Since you have shown that you are a sincere and helpful person, your list members are most likely going to trust your recommendation and download the product.Let’s say you already have the perfect affiliate program that matches your interests and skills and the merchant even provide you all the necessary marketing materials to promote your affiliate link. All you need to do now is to get people to buy your stuff.But to the contrary of what the merchant told you, the conversion is not as high as what the merchant is receiving. And before you start suspecting the quality of the product and the merchant’s promise, you need to look at the following tips.
A successful home based Internet marketing business must be built on a genuine and proven system. It should provide quality products and be promoted using successful marketing and advertising practices
Your Own Home business
My bet is you’re reading this because you are one of the many thousands of people looking to break out of the rat race, take back control of your life and generate the freedom and income that is rightly yours.
Having your own business is only part of the solution because most traditional businesses require long hours and often show very little profit for several years. If you buy into a franchise, you will probably also end up with a big dept. An online business is arguably a much better option but unfortunately over 90 percent of potential entrepreneurs fail in their attempt to break free and I believe there are two fundamental reasons for this.
Reason for Failure Number One
The first is that the business model is flawed and so fails to deliver. It is essentially unworkable, involving a lot of setting up, and a huge learning curve. Most people, after an initial burst of enthusiasm, will give up and look for the next perfect solution. And if you are one of the few who manages to stay the course, and an income does start to trickle in, it probably won’t even cover your operating costs for a long time. For example, Creating Adsense sites.
Reason For Failure Number Two
The second and perhaps even more critical reason for failure is that we treat our ‘business’ like a hobby. It’s something we tinker with now and then when we’re in the mood. Or, because our first marketing efforts do not produce the expected/predicted results, we lose heart and give up. This is ok if you have plenty of money, but for many it is almost a matter of life and death. Their options have run out and this new business is their last hope. It has to succeed
Adopting The Right Mindset
If you are serious about success, your attitude has to be “whatever it takes”, otherwise forget it, it just won’t happen. You have to understand that you and you alone are responsible for the outcome, but success is also much more likely if you are using the right business model.
An Internet home based business is for my money far and away the best solution. An ideal online business should quickly (within months, not years) start producing an income and eventually require only a few hours a day to run. This is the optimum solution but finding that perfect business might not be so easy.
Finding The Right Business
So what business should you choose? Anybody who’s been on the Internet for a while knows it’s a minefield out there. Every man and his dog is offering you the latest best thing which can be set-up in minutes and will make you a fortune in no time. Am I telling you anything you don’t already know? Of course not.
I’ve personally spent over 10 years and many thousands of dollars looking for that perfect solution and on the one hand all I’ve made is a few bucks. On the other hand, I’ve done 10 years extremely valuable research. But has that research finally paid off?
The Perfect Online Business
The overwhelming conclusion I and many other marketers have come to is that there is only one type of online business that provides the optimum opportunity. It has to be a ready made turnkey business and it must:
Pay you first (GPT – Get Paid Today), making a major change of focus in the MLM industry from a long-term residual income, to an immediately available income
Be Top Tier, called Top Tier because of the caliber of people it attracts, and the high income that is possible compared to traditional MLM
Have a simple compensation plan (Not multi-level dependant)
Have high value products or services with a minimum price tag of around $2,000 of which you receive a minimum 50% commission
Require no more effort to market than a $200 product
Be easy to set-up, easy to operate and have excellent support
Have a huge potential market and profit potential
Have no products for you to personally handle
Have no face-to-face selling
The End Of Traditional MLM?
In reality the internet may have sounded the death knoll for traditional multi level marketing where you require a three level deep down-line. And if you work really hard and don’t have too many people drop out, you will make a residual income based on many small commissions over time. In this model the real profits are usually made by only a few top players.
A Turnkey ‘Business In A Box’ Has To Be The Ultimate Home Business Solution
If you have no desire to spend months building a down line or web sites but just want to get started then a ready made and proven turnkey business in a box is for you. Find the business model that consistently outperforms most traditional systems and with a fraction of the effort and you have the potential to generate a great income.
For example, if you personally only make one sale per week of a Tier One product that sells for $2,000, then you would make around $50,000 a year, and this is a conservative estimate. To be honest, if you are prepared to put in a consistent effort, the sky is the limit
Tier One, Get Paid Today systems are definitely the way forward so my advice is to get locked into an already successful home based Internet marketing business system and reap potentially big rewards for less effort.
And I don’t mean no effort – but by comparison to what most of us have been used to, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to be successful in this new wave business model
Mike Fordham is a freelance writer, Internet marketer and musician/song writer.To find out more about The Perfect Home Business go to TheMillionDollarGamePlan
and check out the mission to create 100 millionaires by the year 2012WordPress Autoblog Plugin
There are various reasons why there are many individuals who want to start their own home-based Internet marketing business. Some are saying that the amount of money that they are earning from Internet marketing is higher compared to their monthly salary from their regular work. It even comes to a point that they are earning money similar to or more than the salary of their managers and department heads! This is relatively true, since there are Internet marketers who are earning as much as a hundred thousands of dollars within a month. Other reasons that these Internet marketers may include in their list are their differences with their respective bosses, spending more time with their spouses and children, the chance of traveling which is virtually impossible if they are just ordinary employees, the chance for an improved quality of life, and others. There may be other reasons behind their determination to start and continue their home-based Internet marketing business, but these are all under a single theme. All individuals starting their home-based business really look for one thing-and that is FREEDOM!If you have your own home-based Internet marketing business, you will gain freedom from the pressure of your work. There will be no boss who will tell you what you need to do and what you need not to do. There will be no alarm clock that will wake you up and go to your dead-end work that does not pay you enough to let you do what you want to do. You will be able to tell your children that all of you will be going to Disneyland during Yuletide season because you have enough money. You will be able to watch your favorite musicals or play your favorite sport since you do not have work to attend to. Yes, it is about money. However, if you do not have the freedom with the things that you want to do and you always act as if you are a robot who will follow everything for the sake of earning more money for your family. By starting your own home-based Internet marketing business, you will be able to ditch your boss, your bedside alarm clock, those coats and ties that you wear, the gripping clients, and other pressures that prevents you to enjoy your work. There was once an Internet marketer who confirms that the freedom offered by home-based Internet marketing business is really fantastic. He starts his day at 10 o’clock in the morning, going to his “office” on his favorite lay-around-the-house clothes. After doing all of his Internet marketing-related task in the morning, he will sleep again and will wake up at around 4 o’clock in the afternoon, do some grocery shopping on the nearby grocery store, and checking his personal computer unit if there were any updates with regards to the deals he had made early in the morning. He can do all of this because he is the boss and in-charge of his home-based business. There was no real potential loss since he can make it up on the next day. That is freedom-even in the strangest way possible. You do what you want or what you need to do without asking permission or worry about what will happen to your pay slip if you leave work earlier… or probably take a day or two off completely. However, there are few individuals who realize the benefit of freedom in starting a home-based Internet marketing business. Most of Internet marketers just sign up on a particular Internet marketing program and make all the money that they could. Another freedom that you will enjoy in starting you home based Internet marketing business is carrying your “office” on other locations aside from your bedroom or the basement of your house. Even you are in Disneyland, the coastal areas of Florida, or in the casino haven of Las Vegas, you will be able to close deals and earn lots of deals. You will feel more relaxed if in between your relaxation or vacation on other places, you are thinking of a business that is giving you salary no matter what you are doing. Start your home-based Internet marketing business now and declare yourself to be the BOSS-doing what you love to do without the fear of being FIRED and LOSING!
If you wish to be a successful Internet marketer you will want to avoid these 8 mistakes:
1. Failure to prepare properly. Many Internet marketers are simply lazy and will not make the effort to prepare properly. Refrain from being overly anxious as if you’ll miss the boat if you do not market your website immediately. Use however many days it takes to setup all the appropriate advertising accounts and advertisements properly. This will make your administration more efficient and enable you to fly through your schedule tasks effortlessly each day. The net result is that your marketing efforts will be far more productive than if you were to take a haphazard approach.
2. Failure to implement an advertising strategy. You must have a plan with well defined goals if you wish to have positive marketing results. Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Do not try to recreate the wheel. Find out what successful people are doing and do the same. Regarding goals, write them down. When you achieve a goal mark it as “completed” and replace it with another. By doing this very simple step you can monitor your effectiveness and progress.
3. Failure to be professional. Some of the ads on the Internet are of embarrassingly poor quality. Be professional in your business approach and in the design of your ads. If you lack the ability to produce professional ads then find a resource that can. The quality of your website and advertisements is a reflection on you. Also, when dealing with customers always be courteous and professional even when they are not. If you are professional you will shine above the rest and earn customer confidence.
4. Failure to implement and adhere to a disciplined schedule. If you don’t have a realistic schedule in place then you will not be disciplined in marketing your ads properly. Consistency not volume is the key to success in marketing on the Internet. A schedule allows you to be consistent and also forces you to be disciplined. The Internet is not a “get rich quick” environment. It takes hours of dedicated and consistent work. You must be committed to putting in the time if you wish to have good marketing results.
5. Failure to utilize the right tools. There are some very innovative tools on the Internet to make the operation of your business more efficient. Many of them are very affordable and they will save you from having great frustration. Some marketers take the approach of being a “penny wise and a pound foolish.” In saving their pennies they are losing out on making the bigger dollars. Don’t ignore the many tools which are available.
6. Failure to build a downline. Your downline is the cornerstone of your business. A downline is your customer list or they can be referrals that join certain advetising programs through you serving as an affiliate. Verious advertising sites offer you some type of compensation for bringing them referrals. Don’t ignore the value of these referrals. Some Internet marketers are so anxious to advertise their product they fail to have an understanding of the bigger picture. A big downline can save you money in your advertising and enbable you to advertise more effectively. When soliciting always get the email address of your customer for future solicitations and sales.
7. Failure to track ads. Much time is wasted on unproductive sites and ads. If you’re not tracking them you will continually work in ignorance. You must have a measure of what is working and what is not. Is the program that you are participating in yielding the desired results? Are your ads well written and effective in drawing customers? You will never have the answers to these important questions unless you track your ads. You can waste a great deal of time on poor advertising programs and bad ads if you never track the results.
8. Failure to understand the advertising medium. You must understand how each type of advertising program works if you’re going to be an effective marketer. Whether you use pay-per-click advertising or membership driven sites like safelists, traffic exchanges and text ad exchanges all have their own personality. Not only do you need to understand the mechanics of each but also the general personality of their membership.